|política de privacidade|

ATTENTION PLEASE!


Mudei-me! Agora estou aqui:

I moved! Now I'm here:

www.anapina.com

terça-feira, 3 de março de 2009

| Etsy Twitter Team | Shop of the week

Juntei-me recentemente à Etsy Twitter Team - uma equipa que reune os vendedores presentes no Etsy que utilizam o Twitter. Todas as semanas é apresentada no blog da equipa a loja da semana. De 2 a 8 de Março foi a vez de Angel Kisses Jewelry, um colectivo de artistas que se dedica à criação de peças de joalharia com pedras semi-preciosas, contas de vidro e outros materiais. Eu escolhi uma das peças que mais me chamou a atenção: um colar simples, realçado pela belíssima cor da amazonite. Visitem mais peças aqui!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I joined recently the Etsy Twitter Team - a team that brings Etsy sellers who use Twitter together. Every week we have the shop of the week feature at the blog's team. This week the chosen shop was Angel Kisses Jewelry, a collective of related artists that create one of kind jewelry pieces using semi-precious stones, glass beads and their own handmade polymer clay beads and pendants. I chose one of the pieces that caught my eye at the shop: a simple necklace highlighted by the beautiful color of amazonite. Feel free to take a closer look at the shop!

[Follow Angel Kisses Jewelry at Twitter here.]

Amazonite necklace, by Angel Kisses Jewelry

3 comentários:

  1. That is a beautiful necklace.. this shop makes such striking jewelry! And welcome to the team!! =D

    Kristin

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you! I'm now following you at Twitter :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh my, an Esty Twitter team...I might have to look into that.

    ResponderEliminar

Bem-vindo | Welcome